Sisterhood of the Red Garter 3D (Feature, 2015)
Directed by Richard Connew. Filmed in 3D.
Happy Face (Short, 2014)
Short film directed by Marc Juvé. Action/adventure film with an orchestral soundtrack recorded at Berklee Valencia Scoring Stage. Music composed, orchestrated, edited and mixed by Alex.
Tumbleweed (Feature, 2014)
Feature film directed by Emilio Roso, starring Vincent Pastore (The Sopranos, Goodfellas), Al Sapienza (Godzilla, Person of Interest, The Sopranos) and Hemky Madera (Weeds, Rango). Co-composed with Jordan Gagne and Amie Doherty. Drama/Thriller featuring mostly electronic and guitar based music with orchestral elements.
- Don't Think Twice (Feature, 2016) Composer Assistant. Directed by and starring Mike Birbiglia (Sleepwalk With Me). Also Starring Keegan-Michael Key (Key and Peele, Lego Movie, Tomorrowland), Gillian Jacobs (Community, The Box) and Kate Micucci (Rio 2, The Big Bang Theory). Music by Roger Neill
- CSI: Cyber (TV Show, 2015) Composer Assistant. CBS Studios. Starring Patricia Arquette (Boyhood, Medium), James Van Der Beek (Rules of Attraction, Dawson's Creek). Music by Ben Decter and Jeff Russo.
- Varanasi (Feature, 2015) Orchestrator. Directed by Rajan Kumar Patel. Music by Amie Doherty.
- Mozart in the Jungle (Short, 2015) Composer Assistant. Amazon Studios. Starring Lola Kirke (Gone Girl) and Malcolm McDowell (A Clockwork Orange, The Artist)
- Cinderella (Feature, 2015) Music Copyist. Walt Disney Studios. Directed by Kenneth Branagh (Henry V, Thor). Starring Cate Blanchett (Lord of the Rings, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button), Helena Bonham Carter (Harry Potter, Fight Club, The Kings Speech) and Richard Madden (Game of Thrones). Music by Patrick Doyle (Brave, Rise of the Planet of the Apes, Hamlet)
- Penguin Trek (Short animation, 2014) Orchestrator and Midi programmer. Directed by Shawn Forgaard. Music composed by Amie Doherty.
- Holy Land (Short, 2014) Score mixer and Midi programmer. Written and produced by James Franco (127 Hours, Rise of the Planet of the Apes). Directed by Mark-Anthony Marez. Music composed by Amie Doherty.
- The Curse of the Unkissable Kid (Short, 2013) Additional orchestration. Directed by Mark Marchillo. Music composed by Amie Doherty.
- Larson’s Field (Short, 2013) Midi programmer. Directed by Joshua Sallach, Music composed by Jordan Gagne.